Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Crafty

Recently I have been feeling a little more crafty than I had been so I started to look for something I can make.  This year, my theme is to use what I already have so I started looking in the craft room.

I found wooden wreath and some fake flowers so I decided to make a valentine wreath.

This is what I made.

Valentine's Day wreath!!!

I don't care if there's an unneeded space between H and a or some typo... haha!  I LOVE this and put it on my front door.  Yay for me!  So basically, I took the flower and leaves out of the stems and inserted to the wreath.  When I knew for sure where each one should go, I used glue gun to secure them into places.  Very easy.  I am going to look some more to see what I can make with what I already have :) 

6 comments:

  1. Way to go!! I need to use what I have too! It turned out super cute - you are awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are soooooo awesome! That's why I LOVE having you as friends. Inspiring, enouraging, and uplifting, making a little monkey climb up the tree higher and higher! haha. THANK YOU!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I commented on this, but I really like your idea too!! I need to be more crafty this year, I have so many unfinished/half finished projects.

    And I would totally join you in some zumba wii! Just let me know when:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comment Darah! I know all about unfinished project... my goal is to get a little more organized so I can find out what are unfinished! haha

    My little boy has been sick for a long time(cold) so I will give you a call when he is better ;)

    ReplyDelete