Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Boy...or a Girl?

Here's some reasons why I think this baby is a BOY.

1. I don't feel as sick as I did with my girl. I haven't vomitted much. (Sorry!)

2. When Mr. S received a baby blessing, my husband was inspired to say that he would be a good example for his brother and sister who may come after him. He already got a sister so next is...

3. I had a dream before I found out I was pregnant- no, it is not one of those spiritual one. In my dream, I was talking to a boy about 2yrs of age. I knew he was my son but somehow couldn't think of his name. I felt so aweful but just couldn't remember it! He had blond hair and blue eyes... chance of having mine like him is very slim so most likely it was just a dream. Anyway.

And... here's a reason for a GIRL.

1. My leg hair keeps growing so fast! I need to keep shaving it. I'm glad it's winter now.

That's it. Although it would be nice to have a girl since we have 2 boys and a girl, the odds are that we will be welcoming another boy. Yes, I think so.

Well, this pregnancy is somewhat different from last three. The biggest difference is that...

CHOCOLATE MAKES ME SICK!!!!!

Well, I eat them anyway, little by little. One day 5 M&M made me nauseous but not 2 so I just need to be careful with the amount, I guess. Thus, I eat them anyway, very carefully.

And also... I am so not good with physical contact. I felt aweful but needed to tell the kids "Please don't touch me!!" ummm... okay, I admit, sometimes "Don't touch me!!!"
When I wanted a hug mentally, I knew my husband's hug would make me nauseous so I just needed to wrap myself in a blanket. At church, I tried to sit away from the family because rubbing of the shoulders etc. would make me feel sick. I couldn't even hold my husband's hand for a while. This is difficult when two of my 3 kids are on the touchy side. Many times bed time singing and caressing their forehead was a torture... well, I didn't take the chance anyway.

I am glad to say that I am coming out of the phase. I feel like my clock is ticking again and I am not in hybernation anymore. It's like "Spring is here!" Well, almost.....

Going back to the subject, my husband thinks it would be a girl. Just because. Hehe
We will see what happen when we go in for ultrasound in January.

The end.

7 comments:

  1. These little pregnant quirks are so funny! The touching thing cracks me up. I lose my entire personality when I'm pregnant.

    Glad to hear you're not as sick this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I don't know if I could survive if chocolate made me sick during pregnancy! I can't wait to find out what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that funny? I don't know why the touch got me this time. Flesh just didn't go well for a while. Sometimes I wouldn't pick up the phone because some voices got me. Again, "Flesh" matter... oh, whatever. Hehe.

    I know, the chocolate thing really puzzled me at first so I kept eating them and getting nauseaus. I was in denial for a while but well, the fact is fact. I should be over it soon too and happy days will be here before Christmas!

    So, what's your guess, Cathy?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, it's funny. I still have a problem with "touch" sometimes. Hugs, holding hands, even tap on the shoulder... and a kiss. Oh well, it's better than having a nightmare almost every night like I had when I was pregnant before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard that before, the whole touch thing. Weird?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I think of it, I have never heard that either! When I was pregnant was my first, I couldn't touch or look at raw meat. I think it is along the same line. Yes, weird!

    ReplyDelete