Well, after weighing and answering a few questions and getting the blood pressure taken, the assistant nurse left, telling me I needed to change into the gown with nothing underneath... Oh..... nothing. My husband asked me if I wanted him to go out even... as if! After a while, the nurse came in. Oh, she was the lady who I saw at church when I went to do some service work!!! It was so nice to see her. Anyway, she said she would look for the heartbeat and with doppler, she listened around and ...found it. There was a strong heartbeat. Tears came in my eyes. Definately, a human was growing in me. It was certainly the moment that I would never forget. I am responsible for not only my body but my little one growing in me as well. What I do, eat, listen, and so on is going to affect this baby. It is just not me anymore.
Anyway, she told me that they don't schedule the c-section until you are 39 weeks pregnant. Great. I knew I will not last that long for sure. Then she said with my case, it might be better to do the test to see the lung is fully developed as soon as I hit 37 weeks. If it is, I will have the operation on the day or the day after. Sounds good to me... although thinking about surgery makes me very nervous. They are going to open me. Scary.
Hearing me talk about my concerns, she felt my uterus and did ultrasound for me. There it was, my little one. It was only about 3.5cm (1 1/2inches). So she pushed back my due date to beginning of June and thus I am 10weeks pregnant instead of 12 now. I just hope everything goes smoothly and okay- Yes, this is a blessing.
head on the right with two hands in the middle then body and feet.
It will be a BOY;-)
10 weeks and already so cute! Yea! I am so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCute! Just know that it according to His plan and that what is to be, is to be.
ReplyDeletewaaaaait, a minute, did they tell you it was a boy? Or do you want it to be a boy?? hehehehehehheeh! I love reading your blog posts Tomo Chan! they always make me smile!!
ReplyDeletevery cute! I guess there's no denying it now, right?
ReplyDeleteand for the record, Big-D and I have been dating since July...tee hee...exclusively sinec July 11th to be exact! hee hee hee [giddy as a clam and blushing!]
congratulations! That's wonderful news. I found our blog through Cathy.
ReplyDeleteso fun to hear what you're up to.
Congratulations!!! another little boy, you guys will have a house full. We still need to get together. Life is pretty crazy right now, but maybe after the holidays we can get something scheduled. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteJen Le Bel
So you want another boy? I hope you get a little girl to be friends with Sefia. Either way they will be adorble. I still can't believe you are expecting but so excited for you. We love you guys and hope you have a good pregnancy and can feel ok.
ReplyDeleteWhat a PRECIOUS little teeny, tiny photo to have for always. It brought tears to my eyes. These little ones are so precious.
ReplyDelete