...to the medical assistant that is.
I needed to go 15 min. earlier to do some paperworks but of course, I got lost.
After asking 2 people for direction, I finally get there 5 min. earlier. Oh well, that is just me.
Receptionist was very nice. She was from somewhere I used to live so it was fun
talking with her.
Then the nurse took me while I was still trying to complete the paper and talking with the receptionist. She said I would like the doctor because she is really nice. If the nurse has been working there for 2 months and really likes the doctor, I maybe able to trust her. Anyway.
She asked me a bunch of questions regarding my medical history and about each children. Gee, I had a hard time remembering all the details about how long the delivery was for each of my 3 kids. Well, the last one I remember really well since it was only 2hours!
Then, she told me to go get the blood drawn for lab works so I obediently went to the other room with the urine cup. I asked lab worker if they would call me if I am not pregnant. She grinned and said the doctor will. I also asked the receptionist to call me if actually nothing is happening. She said she would. Well, like my friend said, maybe I am in denial still. Some days, I just cannot wait to hold this little one but some days, I get very nervous. The other day I hysterically tried to find the baby's heartbeat with the good quality stethoscope I have, in vain.
Maybe I just want some kind of proof... or what. I am just still so confused! Then at times when I finally convince I am, I start thinking about all the "what if"s. Hmmmmmm........
According to them, I am 11 weeks pregnant and am due on May 20th. We will see about that since it sounds all suspicious... I will find out more when I actually go see the doctor next week!
More to come...
well - all i can say is that if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck, then it's a duck. Tomochan - all signs point to yes, ergo...your eggo is prego! congrats!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahahah! I love Emma's comments, there as hilarious as her Awesome Blog! anyhoo, yes it sure looks like you're preggos!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! You have the most beautiful children, one more will be so much fun and enhance the world for the rest of us!!
ReplyDeleteYou sound so confused...everything will work out the way it's supposed to. Nothing you can do about it really. I can't wait to see a baby Sten or Tomoko - by the way, which doctor did you end up seeing?
ReplyDelete