So, I needed to buy some new cloth etc to adjust my growing needs.
I had 30% off coupon for a good department store and the kids needed a few things so
the whole family and 11yrs. old Zenmaster's friend went together.
I needed to get new bra for my girls(check out my friend's site about her girls... quite hilarious!)
I felt a little awkward thinking my kids, especially my boys might notice this but well, I needed them anyway (and I was NOT going to take another trip just for that!!!) so while the boys were at toy section, I went and grabbed some.
Here's the reaction.
Zenmaster and his friend- saw what was sitting on the counter, turned away embarrassed, and didn't say anything.
Mr. S(needs a nickname!)- saw it and acted quite normal. I take a note for myself, "he might be my shopping buddy one day"
Miss S(needs a nickname also!) -As soon as she saw me going to the bra section, she gets very excited, takes one off the rack and put it around her stomach. Then she starts dancing and sings "♪ I look so beautiful". Embarrassed, my husband tells her to put it down (while grinning) and reluctantly she goes with him to get bath towels. She comes back again and gets excited(again). This time she didn't sing and dance but begs to stay with me. I say no because I needed to go try them on and didn't really need any of those innocent curious questions, not in the department store anyway! While I was talking with my husband, she starts to try various bra on again (of course around her stomach) and wonders why she cannot put them on yet. One more thing, she decides, that she has to wait until she becomes a mommy.
She was so funky! Shame on me for having no camera with me!! Now I just hope she would know where to put her bra on when she gets to the age... NOT!!!
That was so funny..and embarrassing. I hate shopping for the girls! I loved your friends blog too. That kid must have been so embarrassed.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure she'll know exactly where and how to put it on...til then, yes Shame On You, for not having your handy dandy camera! Bwhahahahahaha! I still can't believe you're having another! congrats, congrats, congrats!
ReplyDeletewait - when did YOU get "girls"??? oh yeah - never mind - you're pregnant! hahaha! only kidding! I love that your daughter thought they were beautiful! tee hee!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! Hilarious!!!!! "The girls..." heeheeheehee.
ReplyDelete