One day, my husband was looking through the homework packet our 1st grader brought home and started laughing. I asked him what the funny thing was and this is what I found! It is in a math homework packet. So subjective! Let's look at each one here - maybe you can tell me which one you think is right.
A. brushing or combing hair.
Less than 1 min.
- He enjoys combing and has a good hair day
- a boy(sorry but I am biased :p)
More than 1 min.
- He wants to style his hair in a certain way.
- He has a bad hair day
- He slept wrong so all the hair is sticking out
B. Rollerskating.
Less than 1 min.
- This is a little kid so he gets bored of playing and decides to quit.
- He falls down and hurt himself so he decides to quit.
- He is practicing but can't get it so he gives up and quit.
More than 1 min.
- He just enjoys himself
C. Raking leaves
Less than 1 min.
- Not much raking to do.
- She gets bored so she complains and quits
- She hits herself with the rake so she cries and quits.
- She sees pretty leaves all around so she starts to play with the leaves instead.
More than 1 min.
- She enjoys raking
D. Eating Sandwich
Less than 1 min.
- She is a fast eater
- She chokes on the food and stops eating
- She gets tired of eating sandwich so she complains and stops eating
More than 1 min.
- She enjoys eating.
So, which one is the right one? Our daughter circled "A" - combing hair. She is not into curling or styling her hair too much yet so she probably marked that without hesitation. The homework came back without being checked so we are not sure what the right answer is. Generally speaking, it is probably A. maybe? So deep...

i laughed at this too! holy cow! I'd say the hair combing, however I have a child that could eat a PB&J sandwich in under a minute! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is so crazy, but funny too! I laughed at that. What kind of homework assignments are kids getting these days? hahahaha
ReplyDeleteYou are TOO funny! I loved your comment on my recent post and I would definitely applaud you if I saw you on TV!:-)
ReplyDeleteEmma-Isn't it so funny?? I wonder what the correct answer was. Maybe he can finish sandwich in 10 sec. when he is hungry! I know I can (if no one is looking anyway!)
ReplyDeleteDarah- I know, homeworks are so hard now! jk. Oh Darah, I will give you a call for sure if I get a chance to be on! Just don't count on me winking at my husband... lol!