Monday, June 16, 2008

Sun is...

My little girl has a very artistic wordings sometimes.
I know that is what the kids do anyway. So, I decided to write it down before I forget it.

Today, we were walking home from church. The sun was high and the heat reflecting off of the concrete made it even worse. Gee, it is finally getting hot now. Regardless of the heat, she was happy because her big brothers had walked home already and she had mommy on one side and daddy on the other. She said it was getting hot and then 'Ouch, ouch, the sun is tickling my back!'

The sun actually tickle your back? I could just imagine how she was feeling just by the way she said it. Yes, the sun sometimes tickles my face and makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! I found you! Keep it up, it's great. Sefia is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! You found me;-) I guess it is not easy to be sneaky since I have it open to public and leave the comment on blogs while signed in.
    This is the GREAT way to keep track of friends close and far!

    ReplyDelete