Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Bootilicious

Bootilicious-


The lady walking in front of me had it on her bottom, yes, the bottom part
of her sweat. Yes, it was on her bootie.


Yes, bootie could be delicious I guess.

We were at a gym. She was holding a girl's hand and walking reluctantly.


I would have thought that it was a charming pants normally.
But this time, the situation was a little different.


Her pants was sliding down a little bit.
She had a kind of see- through underwear, thus,
showing her bottom a little bit.

Maybe a line.

Bootilicious.


I almost thought about going up to her to tell but since I don't know if it was her style or
what, I decided to keep my mouth shut. I usually tell when someone need to be XYZ. I
would want people to tell me if it happens to me anyway, you know. But the fad is to have low rise pants anyway so I hesitated.


Even if I go up to her, how should I approach anyway?

"Excuse me, your bottom is showing half way." or

"Your bootlicious might look very much so with the way you wear your pants"?

She would definately think I am nuts.


Bootlicious. Yum Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment