Yes, we call her princess. And she knows she is one even when her brothers tell her all the matter-of-facts kind of things to prove she is not. She believes whatever her daddy says is true -at least for now anyway.
For her birthday, we had a combined party with two of her good friends. Many of the friends we invited came and we made school kits together. Fun!
So she wanted a princess cake for her birthday. I didn't make any cake on her birthday because we went to the museum and ate out. Well, to be honest with you, I thought she would be satisfied with rootbeer float with candle and tons of people singing her Happy Birthday was enough. NOT!
She kept asking and I knew she was going to be 6 only once so I made it for her a few days later. I actually made one two years ago when she didn't even ask for princess cake. She didn't care much about princess then. I just had to make it becaue I actually had a girl after having two boys, you know.
For her birthday, we had a combined party with two of her good friends. Many of the friends we invited came and we made school kits together. Fun!
So she wanted a princess cake for her birthday. I didn't make any cake on her birthday because we went to the museum and ate out. Well, to be honest with you, I thought she would be satisfied with rootbeer float with candle and tons of people singing her Happy Birthday was enough. NOT!
She kept asking and I knew she was going to be 6 only once so I made it for her a few days later. I actually made one two years ago when she didn't even ask for princess cake. She didn't care much about princess then. I just had to make it becaue I actually had a girl after having two boys, you know.
Yes! Made it! This is the first time I used Mazipan for the red rose. It was so fun!
She enjoyed the cake. She actually called it a mermaid cake.
Happy Birthday My Little Princess...We are so glad you are with us.
What a fun birthday!! She looks like a princess, no mistake about that!
ReplyDeleteJen Le Bel
I LOVE Costco tortillas...the ones that you find in the refrigerated section!!! They have a great taste, but there is just something about making things from scratch that just makes you feel good!!
ReplyDeletegood job on the cake! she looks adorable!
ReplyDeleteCute cake! You are such a good mom.
ReplyDeleteWe call our girls "Princess" too. . .they are daughters of the KING, right? Of course, it helps when Daddy calls me "THE QUEEN" I never know if he's being fascicious (sp) or not! Happy Birthday Beautiful Princess S!!
ReplyDelete