This is my oldest son. He is 11 yrs. old now. He LOVES READING.
If I cannot find him, it is almost guaranteed that he is reading something somewhere.
When I don't see him taking a shower like he was told to, that is because he finds something to read on the way there. It could be anywhere from newspaper to just a little article about something on a piece of paper that got left on the ground.
Because he reads so many books, he is knowledgable. Well, with things he is interested in that is.
The other day, when I was chasing after a fly, I was frustrated because it seemed like the war that never ends! Then after seeing how stressed I was, he came over and said *"It's a good thing they live only for 3 days. Of course he read it in the "BOOK"
*This information might or might not be accurate.
When Mr. S asks interesting and intriguing questions, I usually ask Mr. Z to answer because he knows the answer and can give scientific explanation. So, the other day, what I had been afraid of just happened. Mr. S didn't bypass me but asked Z directly for scientific quesion he had !
You go, Zenos!
ReplyDeletepoor tomochan! At least he isn;t calling him "mom"! You're still needed, until zefia learns to cook that is!!! bwahahahahaha!
ReplyDeleteby the way - i have an award for you waiting over at my blog - come and get it!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how big your kids are getting! Wow...sweet little Sephia is all grown up...I loved looking at all your pics. I am glad you found my blog but i did not know who the "pink elephant" was! You are just too funny in your posts. I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie Mr. Smarty-Pants~ How old is he again? I have 3 daughters, let's set him up with one of them when they all end up at College together, OK??
ReplyDelete