Sunday, May 11, 2008

When I feel so grateful to be a mother

I feel grateful to be a mom when...

1. My son wakes me up every weekday morning with his sweet voice saying
"Mom, it is morning." (I have his voice recorded on my cel phone)

Okay, I admit it. I don't feel the way all the time because I hate to wake up in the morning. Yes, sometimes I feel like throwing my cel to the wall but well, that's another story anyway.

2. My other son who wakes up early no matter what, wakes me up when I sleep in- which happens once in a while. Yes, I push the snooze at least 4 times everyday!

3. My boys turn around and wave at me when I see them off to the bus stop in the
morning. I will take picture of this one of these days. Put tears in my eyes often.

4. My little girl runs to give me a hug with open arms and a sweet smile.

5. The kids thank me for making good dinner. -where did they learn the trick anyway?

6. they come cuddle up and put their head on my shoulder so I can caress their forehead to sleep.

And the list goes on.




No comments:

Post a Comment